Probiotic Pearls Once Daily Women's Probiotic Supplement, 1 Billion Live Cultures, Survives Stomach Acid, No Refrigeration, 30 Softgels (Packaging May Vary)
Brand: Nature's Way
Color: Original Version
- A DAILY PROBIOTIC FOR WOMEN: Probiotic Pearls Women's contain 1 Billion cultures in a convenient, once-daily softgel that's small and easy to swallow. This daily probiotic formula helps support vaginal and digestive health.*
- FORTIFY THE DIGESTIVE TRACT AND VAGINAL FLORA: Taking Probiotic Pearls Women's fortifies the digestive tract and vaginal flora with active cultures of L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus and L. plantarum to help maintain yeast balance and vaginal health, support digestive balance and immune health and protect against occasional gas, bloating and constipation.*
- THE SMARTER PROBIOTIC: Probiotic Pearls Women's uses an advanced triple-layer softgel that protects probiotics from heat, air, moisture and stomach acid to maximize survival and delivery to the intestine.
- PROBIOTIC PEARLS WOMEN'S: Require no refrigeration. This product is GLUTEN-FREE and contains no sugar, salt, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take one (1) softgel daily. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.
Release Date: 08-09-2016
Details: Taking Probiotic Pearls Women's fortifies the digestive tract and vaginal flora with active cultures of L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus and L. plantarum to help: Maintain vaginal and urinary tract health,* Support digestive balance and immune health,* Protect against occasional bloating, constipation and digestive discomfort.* Survives Stomach Acid: Probiotic Pearls uses an advanced triple-layer softgel that protects probiotics from heat, air, moisture and stomach acid to maximize survival and delivery to the intestine where needed most.